Version 3 is out!
Click the image below for more information.
What’s the difference
Realistic Embroidery 3 is a fully integrated Photoshop plugin and it packs up a new architecture and so many new features that it is sold as a separate product!
While this version, Realistic Embroidery 2 is a set of Actions that is still a perfect choice if you want to create embroidered elements in Photoshop. It will be available for download as usual and kept up-to-date with future Photoshop releases.
However there are some new features and tools that will be added and upgraded just in Realistic Embroidery 3.
Realistic Embroidery V2 – Photoshop Actions
Transform your Text or Logo in a Realistic Embroidered / Stitched element in few clicks.
For Photoshop CC2020, CC2021 users: Please, take a look at this support page for details about the new installation method of this version.
- 4 Actions, 3 different materials, 9 Styles, 15 Brushes
- Now with infinite fill feature!
- Developed and tested in a professional production enviroment
- Photorealistic and clean effect
- Easy and fun to use
- Quick to customize
- Very versatile suitable for many styles
- High resolution and detail, suitable for print and other uses
- Excellent for mockups, graphics, logos, texts or badges presentation
- All the layers are well organized and packed in a Smart object
- 3 bonus hi-res backgrounds, blue denim, black jeans and white fabric
A must have tool in your arsenal! Click on the image below to watch the video tutorial.
- Actions file (.ATN)
- Brushes file (.ABR)
- Styles file (.ASL)
- Starting template (.PSD with 3 high resolution textures 3600×2400 @ 300 dpi)
- Help file (.PDF)
Fonts used in the previews can be downloaded here:
- Dragon is Coming
What buyers say in the reviews
, High Quality Output!
, This is amazing!!! worked perfectly like stated.
, Thanks for the guidance!
, Freaking AWESOME action. I’ve been looking for an action like this for at least a couple years. Good Job Mate!!!
Please rate this product in your download section and check out my Portfolio!