Installation & customization services:
Live Support Chat. PHP & MySQL based. For any website. No monthly fees.
Works with any website – static, PHP, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart (any website with PHP & MySQL back-end)!
- Easy installation
- Compatible even with IE8!
- Works with any PHP 5 & MySQL website
- Contact form fallback
- Mobile support (responsive guest widget)
- Desktop Notifications
- Multiple operators and guests chatting
- Clean and modern look
- High quality set of avatar images
- Chat box with high quality emoticons set
- Initial „welcome” message after guest logs in
- Operator knows which page the guest is currently visiting!
- Message views auto-updating their relative delivery time
- Sound notifications (10 predefined sounds to choose from)
- Conversations history with filtering
- Widget colors and texts/language customization
- Unlimited usage — no monthly fees
- PHP 5 (with PDO support),
- MySQL 5.
How to update: http://codecanyon.net/item/php-live-support-chat/6905905/faqs/20523
21 January 2017:
18 June 2016:
- PHPMailer library updated to version 5.2.22,
- fixed default timezone setting code (caused problems with History querying),
- mobile widget button: changed element positioning from “absolute” to “fixed”,
- update of installation SQL code,
- fix for incorrectly highlighted links in the chat box (when URLs had comma characters).
19 February 2016:
- fixed email issue causing emails not to be sent on some servers,
- changed database connection code causing errors on some servers,
- updated protocol determination code causing issues with HTTPS URLs (big thanks to modxzero for his comment and implementation).
02 February 2016:
- fixed the problem with “Another operator is already helping this guest…” message not being properly displayed on some servers.
12 December 2015:
- solved infinite scrolling of the page caused by mobile version,
04 November 2015:
- fix for email sending with SMTP.
- fix for forcing UTF-8 character set in contact form emails, JSON and plain text responses.
22 October 2015:
- checking file permissions during installation wizard,
- set default timezone if not defined,
- display URL of the source page and author’s IP in contact form emails,
- new & better HTML emails sent by contact form,
- automatic HTTP/HTTPS switching in widget embedding script (using protocol relative URL),
- optimized Ajax requests in both widget and administration panel,
- set UTF-8 character set for mysql queries,
- SMTP support.
10 October 2015:
- added desktop notifications.
02 July 2015:
- added window title blinking when operators get new messages,
- added contact form email settings in installation wizard.
19 June 2015:
- fix for clear history feature,
- fix for some settings not being updated after widget theme change,
- fix for installation wizard not being able to run on some servers,
- added feature to toggle email input in the guest’s login form,
- added logging feature and logs tab in the administration panel.
10 June 2015:
- fix for mobile on-screen keyboard covering message input,
- fix for widget sometimes not loading in webkit browsers.
09 June 2015:
- avatar upload fix,
- system message for operators talking to already served visitor fix,
- initial triggering of the mobile view fix.
04 June 2015:
- sound alerts fix,
- fix for having to double-click to hide the widget.
03 June 2015:
02 June 2015:
- installation wizard,
- clear history feature,
- auto showing widget afer given number of seconds,
- the whole title bar of the widget now clickable (not only the small button),
- support for SSL (HTTPS URLs handled correctly),
- dynamic placeholders in canned messages,
- cross domain functionality now available by default (no need to use separate version),
- better handling of database and “page not found” errors.
23 June 14:
- Widget themes feature added.
20 June 14:
- Canned messages feature added.
17 June 14:
- Additional, cross-domain version included with the application.
14 May 14:
- Fixed the issue with contact form not properly displaying international characters in the sent e-mail message.
- mobile support for guests,
- toggle full screen (full window) mode,
- settings for widget’s width and height in admin’s panel,
- end the chat feature for visitors,
- fluid layout for the admin’s panel,
- reduced scripts size,
- typing indicator.