By : tomislavn Published On Saturday, April 01, 2023, 15:54 In 3D Models
SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/tomislavn
22.09.2014. UPDATED MODEL! Added speaker grid and some more detailed textures for connectors and text. Everybody who purchased, please re-download it . Hope you enjoy it, thank you!
Here I present you with my new unique project! One of a kind, exclusive on Envato – The New Apple Macbook Pro Retina model for Video Copilot’s ELEMENT3D!
PREVIEW IMAGES ARE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM ELEMENT3D ENGINE
In this pack you will find a high detailed model of Apple’s latest flagship notebook – Macbook Pro Retina. Every single detail was modeled following Apple’s specifications using latest Cinema 4D R15 and carefully assembled inside After Effects & Element3D plugin using native E3D materials and scene setups!
Geometry files used by .e3d preset are also supplied in .obj and .c4d formats (Cinema files also have materials included!).
01. Open After Effects and create new composition
02. Create new Solid layer and add Element effect
03. Import .hdr map from my folder into your project and drag it to the bottom of your composition – make it invisible if you don’t want it to appear in your scene background
04. Create a Camera layer
05. Click on Solid layer that you have just created and under Effects tab open Scene Setup in Element
06. Click on IMPORT inside Element3D scene setup
07. Choose my .e3d preset for the model and press Open
08. Press OK
09. Open Effects tab for your Solid layer and under Element effect select Render Settings – Environment – Override layer and select your .hdr map that you want to use (the one that you added in step 03.)
10. You are set for production. Rotate your camera, animate – have fun!
If you have any questions or you need help with something, feel free to ask in comments or over my profile message.
Thank you for purchasing and please don’t forget to rate if you like it!
LICENSING INFO: By purchasing extended license, I hereby allow any Videohive author to use these models in their Videohive projects.